Do You Want Peace of Mind and to Avoid Legal Penalties?
All employers are required to make appropriate document checks to establish an individual applicant’s identity and right to work in the UK. Failure to do so makes an employer liable to a civil penalty of up to £20,000 per employee, potential closure of business, fines and imprisonment. This does not take account of the reputational damage that can be caused by failing to make the necessary checks.
Landlords and their agents now have the responsibility to conduct checks on their prospective tenants before that tenant can take up occupancy, failure to do so brings with it the risk of stringent penalties.
Organisations who fail to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations increase their risk of financial loss and damage to their business as well as facing significant penalties and could even face prosecution for offences under the –
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Terrorism Act 2000
Using a recognised identity document validation system can significantly reduce the risk of legal penalties and damage to your brand helping staff to make the correct recruitment decisions.
The cost of using identity document validation systems far outweigh the risk of getting it wrong and brings with it peace of mind. But why choose Passport Proven?
Passport Proven is a web based document validation system that has been designed for practitioners by practitioners. Passport Proven normally has no set up fees can usually be integrated into a client’s recruitment processes, there are no contracts involved, checks are paid for at an agreed rate in advance. Access to our system is via a secure website making it an ideal solution but particularly those organisations with multiple sites.
Here’s just a few reasons why you’ll love Passport Proven as your document verification tool:
- No upfront costs and then low cost per check
- Online system – can be used anywhere with an Internet connection
- Option for manual data entry or image upload
- Immediate response
- Compliance report automatically generated
- Backed by former law enforcement officers
- Multiple document entry options
- Easy to use with minimal training
- Secure portal
- Meet your statutory requirements
- Import data from your existing records
- Access to document experts when you are presented with an unusual document,
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions – we are happy to help.